Webinar – How to solve your planning problems (English language)
June 3 @ 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
The webinar that offers simple solutions to complex planning problems in manufacturing.
Production planning is a difficult task for many manufacturing companies. Planning problems become apparent in low delivery reliability, long and unpredictable lead times and a lot of chaos on the shop floor.
This webinar presents the main solution paths and explains how best to combine the different solutions. The webinar focuses on simple solutions that are also feasible for SMEs.
The following topics are covered:
- Determining the delivery date without finite capacity planning
- Release of orders on the shop floor (defining the starting dates)
- How to plan to effectively achieve the desired delivery reliability
- Detecting problems and adjusting before it is too late
- Lead time reduction on the shop floor
- How to deal with rush orders without disrupting overall production
- Limitations of planning tools.
The language for this webinar is English.
This webinar focuses mainly on make-to-order companies. It is interesting for those involved in production planning, logistics and manufacturing.
Thursday 3 June (10h00-10h45)
You will receive the Zoom-link by e-mail a few days before the webinar.
Participation in the webinar is free of charge. Registration is required via > https://www.sirris.be/agenda/webinar-how-solve-your-planning-problems